Monday, May 2, 2011

Back from Boston!

What an eventful trip- from Prince William and Kate's wedding to the news of Bin Laden's death the weekend has had some notable news events! But beyond all the history making moments I had a great girls weekend sightseeing and enjoying the beautiful Boston landscape. The weather couldn't have been better with Friday actually being pretty warm! I was able to tour Fenway on game day, see the historical sights down the Freedom Trial, enjoy a scenic harbor cruise, and end the trip last night with champagne and an amazing view at the Top of the Hub. More pictures to come as soon as I get some rest and upload over 200s photos ;)

5 fashionable comments:

Chelsealauren said...

Ah, this is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures, I love the Boston area.

Anonymous said...

what an amazing picture, it looks like a postcard!!

Seems like you had an amazing time, can't wait to see more pictures :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I have been to Boston twice but both times it was just to fly in and drive somewhere else. Wish I had seen more.
Cant wait to see.

Noemi said...

That is great picture, anticipating the rest :) BTW glad you are back!
♥ Noemi
Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
Travel: Across The Sea

aki! said...

I love that city. There's just something about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...