Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Costume Idea

   Very excited to start finding all the pieces to make my Halloween costume! I was inspired by the great 1988 movie, "Beetlejuice". When I first saw the movie I was a little kid, and certain parts of the movie use to be a little to scary for me, a la the sand monster. But now I can appreciate the subtle humor, and of course the great outfits. Miss Argentina, the receptionist in the waiting room with the slit wrist, is the perfect combination of fun, scary, and spicy for a Halloween costume. Below I have put together four easy steps to create the Miss Argentina outfit from the movie, "Beetlejuice".

1 fashionable comments:

Noemi said...

What an awesome set, and this is a great idea hope you can pull it off...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...