Saturday, October 9, 2010

In the Halloween Spirit



Art Deco Halloween
chicGiselle

  
Art Deco Halloween by chicGiselle featuring baguette jewelry



All Hallows' Eve
chicGiselle

  
All Hallows' Eve by chicGiselle featuring ppq dresses


Fall Begins
chicGiselle


 Fall Begins by chicGiselle featuring a smocked dress


    If I haven't said it already, I will say it again I love Fall/Halloween season!! I think its rooted in the fact that when I was a kid, Halloween just seemed so magical and fun. The decorating, the candy, the cupcakes, the trick or treating,  and the cartoon specials (Disney's Halloween Treat, It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and Buttons and Rusty "Which Witch is Which").  
    It is my favorite time of year! I wait like a child on Christmas morning for the release of the Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks, the Warm Apple Cider from William&Sonoma, and the start of events like Halloween Horror Nights and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. There's just so much excitement in the air, and as the weather here has finally come down from the 90's I can finally pull out some of my light coats and trench (especially my trench from Zara that I've been restless to wear, but would have looked like I had gone mad wearing it in Florida with a 100 degree weather.)
  The tv line up is almost like a litmus test of when you can really start getting in the Halloween mood. If AMC is playing horror movies, its time to start looking into buying a pumpkin, selecting a costume, and sending out the Halloween invites. Since I am in the excitement of all things Halloween, I thought I share some of my favorite sets done on Polyvore. Enjoy!

0 fashionable comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...