Monday, June 6, 2011

Rocking Michael Kors for the Miami Heat game



I'm in love with my new purse, and it was quite a hunt to find the perfect replacement for my Banana Republic purse that I had bought over 3 years ago. I needed something big so that when I traveled I could carry all my necessities and camera in it, but I also wanted it to be chic and sophisticated. This purse is also versatile you can carry it by the chain straps or you can cross it in front of you like a satchel. Plus to cement my love for this purse I bought it during a great sale (under $200 dollars), and this really blew the competition out of the water as all my other choices were well above the $500 dollar range.
So far I'm really happy with the purse, and as you can see above it's the perfect accessory with my white hot HEAT outfit! We just won game 3 and the series is 2-1 Miami Heat! The feeling here in South Florida is electrifying and I love it!

10 fashionable comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your bag to, haha ;)

xx

Sophie in the Sticks said...

Giselle you look fab and I adore your MK bag, too chic!

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

I am also on the quest of looking for a perfect purse that cna carry my files and makeup together w the camera..what an awesome great deal on the MK bag!

About Last Weekend said...

Fantastic outfit! And great team!

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Love it, you look gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Jealous...Looking gorgeous doll


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Kloé Adriana. said...

that's such a cute handbag, love it :)

You've got awesome style

xo

http://andthemomeraths-outgrabe.blogspot.com/

Noemi said...

Well you know I fell in love with that bag so all I can say is I wish it looked as good on me as it does on you :) It was a great deal and the perfect replacement bag!!! Let's hope now that the Miami Heat is coming back home that Florida and your Michael Kors bag bring them luck!
♥ Noemi
Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
Travel: Across The Sea

Online Blackjack said...

All the stuff is very beautiful. Mostly all the girls and especially the celebrities have this type of the choice and no doubt that the size of the bad is also very big.

Stefania said...

hi dear..thank u for ur precious suggestions! :) thank u very much! kisses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...