Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flair Jeans Are Making an Appearance

I first noticed the tight, 70's looking jeans on the Sartoralist blog, and now it seems to me that this trend is starting to gain speed. Add a biker jacket and you have a simple but chic outfit. Would you rock this look?

Image courtesy of The Sartorialist
Image courtesy of The Sartorialist
Géraldine Saglio - Assistant Stylist, Vogue Paris, "Photo": via  Hanneli Mustaparta
EmersonMade Jeans
EmersonMade Jeans

EmersonMade Jeans

EmersonMade Jeans

5 fashionable comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this look. They're totally gonna make an appearance in my wardrobe at the soonest ;)

www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

Noemi said...

I rocked it in the late 70s I am almost sure I can rock it again ♥

SMD said...

I adore this whole high-waisted denim trend!! Really cute, really '70s too. I don't know if a shorty like me could pull it off though without some major platforms!! Thanks for following, I am following you too! http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love my flare jeans! i am so glad they are back in style. I plan on posting pictures of my wide leg/flare jean looks soon :)

Sarah Jane R.
http://lovefashionandme.blogspot.com

Cindy at LottieBird said...

I would wear this. So would my 20 year old daughter. I love the lines. I was a bit to young to appreciate the silhouette when I wore them in the 70's. But I was old enough to shed tears when my daisy pattern flares got a hole in them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...