Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Proud to be a Girl with a Gap Smile (Oh and its Trendy too)

I long ago embraced the space between my two front teeth. Yes, some people throughout my life have taken the time to point out this distinction, but for the most part I enjoyed the fact that this space made me unique. Trips to the dentist office always resulted in recommendations for braces, but I steadfastly insisted that the space was me. So with the advent of the gap smile model rising in the fashion world and articles in Vogue and the Wall Street Journal and even an episode of America's Next Top Model in which a model made her gap wider, I take a moment to pause and smile!


Georgia May Jagger for Vogue UK via The Vogue Diaries


Georgia May Jagger for Vogue UK via The Vogue Diaries
Georgia May Jagger for Vogue UK via The Vogue Diaries
Lara Stone, Vogue UK, November 2010
The original gap smile beauty: Lauren Hutton
And me!

2 fashionable comments:

Noemi said...

Love that smile :)

SMD said...

That's great that you're pleased and happy with your smile! Good for you for not getting braces...they are the worst thing ever...gorgeous pic of you! http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...