Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Girl Can Never Have Enough Shoes

Courtesy of Rue Magazine
Courtesy of Rue Magazine

While looking through some of my favorite European fashion blogs I came across these beautiful red suede pumps. I immediately searched for the shoes but with no luck could not find them anywhere. But then the fashion gods shined down on me and on a quick trip into Forever21 I stumbled upon a pair of look-a-likes. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the red that I was drooling over, but still the look was almost identical. See for yourself:

Courtesy of Billie Rose

Via Forever21
MUST HAVE BOOTS: The first pair are from ASOS and they are on my Christmas "Wish List".  Image courtesy of Comeovertothedarksidewehavecandy
Lastly, these fantastic over-the-knee boots. From a 'no-name' store on 14th Street in NYC. Image via The Glamourai
Over-the-knee boots via TopShop

3 fashionable comments:

Unknown said...

The pumps from forever21 are STUNNING! And nude is so in right now. :) love them

www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

tina rose, said...

I've just discovered your blog and am obsessed! Shoes = amazing.

Mary Grein said...

Beautiful blog! LOVE IT!
xoxo
MG
http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...