Thursday, December 9, 2010

What to Wear to a Wedding

  My friend's wedding is just around the corner, and I'm so excited to share in her special day and see old friends. We all grew up together and went to the same school, but no matter how long its been since we all were together it always feels like not a day has gone by since high school. Below was my inspiration for my dress for the wedding. It is by Monique Lhuillier, Resort 2011. Since the wedding is going to be black tie I was in need of a gown, and I found a dress at BCBG with a similar style to the Monique Lhuillier gown. Can't wait to show you all how the finished look turns out next weekend!

MONIQUE LHUILLIER, SPRING 2011

BCBGMAXAZARIA

1 fashionable comments:

tina rose, said...

How exciting! My friends from high school are the same way; we all grew up together and even though we're all over the world, when we get together it's exactly the same as it was when we were in high school :)

The dress is gorgeous and I can't wait to see photos - I'm sure you'll look phenomenal :)

xx

http://tokyohustler.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...